The term Tony Valentine Golf Centre or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Tony Valentine Golf Centre, Barnfield Road, Great Western Way, Swindon, SN2 2DJ. Our company registration number is 5125294. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
“Under the Consumer Rights Act you have an early right to reject goods that are unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described, and get a full refund.
But this right is limited to 30 days from the date you took ownership of the goods (this could be the date of purchase or the date the goods were delivered to you - whichever is later).
After the initial 30 days, you can't demand a full refund in the first instance, but you still have the right to a repair or replacement”
Online/Mail Order Goods
“In addition to our Returns Policy, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, you have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days from the day you receive your goods if you are an online, mail or telephone order customer. You then have a further 14 days from the date you notify the retailer of your cancellation to return the goods.”