Water repellent and wind resisitant, offering a great mix of comfort and warmth. This type of garment is great, while it cant call itself waterproof it will still keep you dry in light rain as well as being a great wind stopper.
Very warm and perfect for those days when the sun is out but the wind is chilly. If the weather doesn't warrant the use of a coat, but its a bit too chilly for just shirt then a garment like this would be perfect.
This colour is great, a pale shade of green toned down to suit a variety of trouser colours. Great for when its a bit nippy more lightweight and comfortable than a jacket but still offers the same level of warmth.
This is what makes our gear work harder — and smarter — than anything else out there.
WEAR THIS TO FEEL WARM, DRY & LIGHT.
This is the layer athlete’s trust when the mercury drops. ColdGear® eliminates the need to wear heavy, bulky gear in cold weather.
- Loose: Fuller cut for complete comfort.
- UA Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability
- Lightweight Heathered fleece with a soft, warm, brushed inner layer
- Ribbed collar, cuffs & hem
- 8.3 oz. Polyester Imported
ColdGear® Infrared technology uses a soft, thermo-conductive inner coating to absorb & retain your own body heat.
- Over-sized mitts construction, built to keep you warm between holes
- Water & wind-resistant to keep you protected in any weather
- Sold as a pair
- Polyester/PU/Elastane Imported
- Lightweight ColdGear® fabric provides superior comfort & warmth
- Attached thumb construction provides a full range of motion
- Adjustable Velcro closure for the perfect fit
- Double-layered knit cuff stays snug and comfortable against the wrist