0% Finance available over 6, 10 or 12 months
- Basket must be £300 or more. We can accept a deposit but the remaining amount to pay must be £300 or more.
- We are unable to accept finance on purchased of gift cards. Finance also excluded on the Garmin S60 watch.
Eligible for finance? We will need to fulfill the criteria below.
- 18 Yeas old or over.
- You need to have been a permanent UK resident for 3 years or more.
- You should be able to make regular repayments by Direct Debit.
- You should be in regular employment (16 hours or more) or in a permanent residence with a partner who is in regular employment.
- You need to have a credit or debit card in your registered to your address or a bank or building society account.
- You final descision will be down to V12, we cannot guarantee that your application will be accepted. But in the event that it is declined you can appeal the decision and find out why you were rejected by contacting V12.
- If you are retired or receive a pension V12 may ask for proof of a sufficient income.
How can I apply for a finance agreement?
- You can select V12 retail finance as your method of payment at checkout.
- Alternatively enquire about finance or enquire about an order you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to data protection, all customer appeals must be emailed to underwriting@
Shop with us and enjoy the best selection and service available online!
Customer service telephone line open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
We are pleased to announce we have a new reward scheme!
It's really easy to join, all you need to do is sign up to our newsletter.
The sign up box is to the right, pop your email in and submt.
Once completed you will start getting our newsletter with discounts on clothing, shoes and clubs.
In addition to this, you will be entered into our monthly competition! You can win fabulous golf prizes such as clubs and bags.
Already signed up to our newsletter? Then no need to worry, you will be getting all the perks too. Keep an eye on your inbox!
We have PGA Pro's on hand to give expert advice.
Request a call back or send us a message